Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lights, Camera...




It's the beginning of another movie list. This time it's The 100 Greatest Movies Of The 80's. Every weekend, or so, I'll be watching the next one on the list and then the following week I'll be doing trivia from that movie and giving away lots of stuff. Make sure you listen every morning and follow along here.
The first movie on the list is Lost In America. After I watch it I'll post my review and start with the prizes.
Also, I'm going to be pretty straight forward through this whole thing and leave all the clever writing to those who write cleverly. Here, we're just gonna watch a lot of great movies, eat a lot of nachos and have some fun.
On a personal note, I am getting married soon so I'll be adding Jessica's thoughts to whichever movies she decided to watch with me.
You can find the list at digitaldreamdoor.com
Now, on with the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment